Tuesday 8 November 2011

Keep those entries coming


Thanks to all that have taken part in the ‘Blog An Avo’ competition so far. Check out some of our latest entries below…

“I’ve always loved avos from when I was a kid and know I’m a fully-fledged grown up my love for them has intensified (not in the rude way of course lol). I love them for brekkie, lunch or Dinner and even now as part of my beauty regime.
I have a favourite edible recipe which is my chicken wraps with Avo and cheese. This consists of a large tortilla wrap grilled peppers, salsa sauce, low fat mayo, chicken breast, avocado, cheddar cheese and mixed leaf – it’s delicious. You can make this a healthy option by leaving out the cheese but you only live once so I say go the whole hog and enjoy the lot!
My beauty recipe for avos is for my Avocado face mask.  Just simply avocado and natural yoghurt. Mush the avocado with a fork and stir in the natural yoghurt. Then lay back and let the avo do its work! My skin feels amazing afterwards. So see avos make you feel amazing inside and out.
You can see I’m in Avocado heaven where I work by my picture (below), ain’t I a lucky girl!” – Sasha, via email

If you would like to enter the competition, just follow these 4 simple steps:
1.     Write about your love of avocados, or your favourite Hass avocado recipe and why.
2.     Upload your article or recipe to your blog site and tweet the link to @AvocadoBrother - include the hashtag #BlogAnAvo
3.     For those without a blog – simply submit your text and any pics via email to avocadobrotherhood@gmail.com

The winner will receive £250 in supermarket vouchers. Give it a go!
The closing date for entries is 10th December 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment